Electric Fence Novice Training
- Price R3,850 Including VAT
- 5 Days Novice Training
Day 1 - Receive Learner Guide and do Unit Standard theory: 244332, 244323, 244328 and 244329.
Day 2 - Continue theory for Unit Standard 244321, 244326 and 244336, and receive a log book.
Day 3 - Student will be placed with a mentor to go out into the Electric Fence field for 4 months.
Day 4 - Portfolio of Evidence to be handed in, logbook to be signed by Assessor and Theory test.
Day 5 - Practical test.
After completing the Novice Training Course, EWSETA will issue a letter addressed to Mr. Laubscher for the Certificate of Compliance.
Short Electronic course (s)
- Price R1,650-00 Including VAT
- 5 Days Course
Day 1 - Unfold the learner guide
- Induction (Explain building regulations and course information)
- Safe Talk (Personal protective equipment and safe work practices)
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Start unfolding the learner guide
Day 2 - Theory
- Learners to select tools required
- Continue with the learner guide
Day 3 - Theory
- Finish with the learner guide
- Theory test
Day 4 - Practical
- Learners will identify the components used for practical
Day 5 - Practical test
- Complete the checklist